View Profile gnadMNR

5 Movie Reviews

Fantastic work, lad!

Quite a weird thing you got going here. But I’ll be honest, it’s pretty decent for a first solo. Maybe you could amp it up a bit on originality and such and such. I’ve seen worse things around the community, so that means I guarantee you’ve got some potential up ahead of ya’. Try to make your upcoming animations a bit more satisfactory to the audience (the least you can do is change the context of what you’re going to be animating in the near future).

This is genuinely one of the most outstanding episodes out of the entire series as a whole. You’ve brought to us an entirely new concept of Madness Combat to which exceeds the expectations of what we would’ve normally expected based on prior episodes. I find it hard to believe that any naysayer would disprove of this episode in any possible shape or form. There’s just far too many enhancements apparent that object these rebukes. Overall, you’ve done a great work at continuing the series. I hope to see more from you in the near future.

1 Game Review

An outstanding piece of work you have here, Justin! The competitive experience, and the great assets included in this masterpiece is definitely worth giving a 5 stars, even for a simple gun simulation. With this submission, I have high hopes that Deadswitch III will be beyond our expectations.

4 Art Reviews

Mr. Stark, I feel so good.

tHE lIGHT tHAT wILL sAVE mADNESS

Ecklemir responds:

lol

Well holy shit, Biz! I am impressed! I absolutely love the usage of gradients and blur put into this masterpiece. And to think that you've only used CS6 for this, damn I sure wish I had your artistic creativity. This is definitely worth a 5 star rating, even if it didn't get done for MD18. As long as you had actual the willpower and effort to create this outstanding piece of work!

scottishcheese